Who are we?
A little something before we move on to let you know what the role entails. What do we look for?
Raketech hires the best. But what does it mean to be 'the best'?
It's not rocket science.
What does the role entail?
Looking for the next steps in your writing career? We’ve got a spot open in our creative team for a Finnish Digital Content Editor (Casino).
You will be responsible for writing and distributing high-quality SEO friendly content across our affiliate sites, together with direct communications across multiple platforms. As part of the role, you will also need to have a creative and passionate edge over our competition by using our data stats to your advantage.
Drop us your CV if you’re interested and let’s have a chat.
As Digital Content Editor you are expected to …
· Plan, write, translate, distribute and execute a content strategy relevant to the localized market
· Co-ordinate with a team of freelance writers to manage the distribution of content according to your content plan
· Provide content quality assurance & proofing
· Optimize both on and off-site content
· Keep up to date with the latest industry news
· Create content for CRM, SoMe & advertorial purposes
· Carry out content audits to make sure our content is relevant, compliant and up to date
· Use our data to come up with fresh and creative content ideas
· WordPress editing – including proofreading and publishing
· Pro-actively carry out competitor research and industry analysis
· Provide support for users
· Take part in ad-hoc duties to support additional business areas
· Fluent in Finnish and English, written & verbal
· An understanding of the iGaming industry
· 1+ years' experience in a similar field
· The ability to stick to deadlines
· Experience with WordPress
· SEO knowledge
· An eye for the little details
· The ability to work both independently and in a team
· Familiarity with casino / market compliance
· Understanding of web analytics & data
Our recruitment process is quite straightforward. We like to keep our interviews very informal, after all this is a great opportunity for both of us to get to know each other better. To ensure effective and efficient recruitment we like to stick to the below defined process. Here's how it works:
You don't live in Malta, and don't want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com