Digital Content Editor - Norway
Who are we?
Interested in joining our tribe? We don’t blame you. Here at Raketech, we’ve got it all: expertise, vision, purpose, and hunger for growth. Becoming a Raketekker means becoming a crucial part of our mission to become the best iGaming performance partners we can possibly be. Because we care about the talented people who stand behind our accomplishments. We promote a healthy work-life balance because we know that life gets in the way, and we are proud to be paving the way forward with remote-ish work. Our team is made up of diverse individuals who come together from various parts of the world to make sure we are always moving forward and finding new ways to improve in what we do.
A little something before we move on. to let you know what the role entails. What do we look for?
Raketech hires the best. But what does it mean to be 'the best'?
- Hunger/Passion to keep on developing
It's not rocket science.
What does the role entail?
We’re looking for a creative individual with a talent for words and an analytical mindset to join our Creative Team as a Norwegian Digital Content Editor.
Big on casino and/or sports are two key assets for the role, but we also want to know how you think and see you use our social media platform and marketing channels, whilst simultaneously using our data stats, to your advantage.
Interested? Drop us your CV if you’re up for the challenge.
As Digital Content Editor you are expected to:
- Plan, write, translate and execute a content strategy relevant to the localized market
- Maintain daily casino and/or sports info
- Provide content quality assurance & proofing
- Optimize both on and off-site content
- Keep up to date with the latest news
- Create content for SoMe & advertorial purposes
- Carry out content audits to make sure our content is relevant, compliant and up to date
- Use our data to come up with fresh and creative content ideas
- WordPress editing – including proofreading and publishing
- Pro-actively carry out competitor research and industry analysis
- Maintain relationships with broadcasters and partners
- Co-ordinate with a team of freelance writers to manage the distribution of content
- Provide support for users
- Take part in ad-hoc duties to support additional business areas
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, written & verbal
- Passionate about sports
- 1+ years' experience in a similar field
- The ability to stick to deadlines
- Experience with WordPress
- SEO knowledge
- An eye for the little details
- The ability to work both independently and in a team
- Familiarity with sports / market compliance
- Understanding of web analytics & data
- Be willing to work occasional on-call shifts on Public Holidays and Weekends for Sports related purposes
Our recruitment process is quite straightforward. We like to keep our interviews very informal, after all this is a great opportunity for both of us to get to know each other better. To ensure effective and efficient recruitment we like to stick to the below defined process. Here's how it works:
You don't live in Malta, and don't want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com