Who are we?
A little something before we move on to let you know what the role entails. What do we look for?
Raketech hires the best. But what does it mean to be 'the best'?
It's not rocket science.
What does the role entail?
To the football fanatics, the hockey supporters and weekend racers, if you’re as BIG on sports as we are, then we’ve got the perfect job for you!
We’re looking for an English-speaking Digital Content Editor to join our creative team. Being passionate about sports is the key to this role, you must also be a brilliant multitasker and someone who is ready to roll up their sleeve and get stuck in too.
Interested? Drop us your CV if you’re up for the challenge.
As Digital Content Editor you are expected to …
· Write, translate, distribute and edit sports related content relevant to the localized market
· Liaise with a team of freelance writers
· Plan and execute a content strategy and roadmap
· Maintain daily sports data & event info
· Assist and co-ordinate in site migrations into various markets
· Provide content quality assurance & proofing
· Optimize both on and off-site content
· Keep up to date on sports events & the latest news
· Create content for CRM, SoMe & advertorial purposes
· Carry out content audits to make sure our content is relevant, compliant and up to date
· Use our data to come up with fresh and creative content ideas
· Maintain relationships with broadcasters and partners
· Co-ordinate with a team of freelance writers
· Provide support for users
· Take part in ad-hoc duties to support additional business areas
· Fluent in English is a must, both written & verbal
· Fluent in a secondary language will be considered an asset (Finnish and/or Italian), but not a necessity
· Passionate about sports
· 1+ years' experience in a similar field
· The ability to stick to deadlines
· Experience with WordPress
· SEO knowledge
· An eye for the little details
· The ability to work both independently and in a team
· Familiarity with sports / market compliance
· Understanding of web analytics & data
Our recruitment process is quite straightforward. We like to keep our interviews very informal, after all this is a great opportunity for both of us to get to know each other better. To ensure effective and efficient recruitment we like to stick to the below defined process. Here's how it works:
You don't live in Malta, and don't want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com