To the football fanatics, the ice hockey mega supporters and the diehard handball fans, and well anyone BIG on sports in Sweden and geared up for any game day event, we’ve got the perfect job for you!
We’re looking for a Swedish Digital Content Editor to join our crew. Being passionate about sports is the key to this role and you’ll also get to write quality content around it too. You’ll need to be an excellent wordsmith and an all-rounder person that can source the latest topics, work on our social media platform and marketing channels, whilst simultaneously using our data stats to your advantage.
Interested? Drop us your CV if you’re up for the challenge.
As Digital Content Editor you are expected to …
· Write, translate and edit sports related content relevant to the localized market
· Plan and execute a content strategy
· Maintain daily sports data & event info
· Provide content quality assurance & proofing
· Optimize both on and off-site content
· Keep up to date on sports events & the latest news
· Create content for SoMe & advertorial purposes
· Carry out content audits to make sure our content is relevant, compliant and up to date
· Use our data to come up with fresh and creative content ideas
· Maintain relationships with broadcasters and partners
· Co-ordinate with a team of freelance writers
· Provide support for users
· Take part in ad-hoc duties to support additional business areas
Experience with WordPress
An eye for the little details
The ability to work both independently and in a team
Familiarity with sports / market compliance
Understanding of web analytics & data
Be willing to work occasional on-call shifts on Public Holidays and Weekends