HR Business Partner - US
The role is fully remote and restricted to those physically located in the US.
While this is a remote position, we cannot consider candidates that are
not based in the US.
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join #Teamraketech. You will be part of a very progressive and hands-on HR team including three HR Business Partner's and a Culture & Inclusion Manager, both reporting to the HR Director.
As HR Business Partner you will be supporting a variety of business areas while maintaining and improving our engaging and inclusive culture.
As a Business Partner, you own the whole employee lifecycle of the business areas you are serving. You are responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people solutions. You’ll be a catalyst in connecting Raketech’s people strategy with the business strategy of the departments you support. You’ll accomplish this through a deep understanding of the business and thought leadership.
If you’re passionate about people, and a progressive and innovative HR professional then this is the opportunity for you. You will partner cross-functionally with business leaders to design and execute Raketech’s strategy for how we attract, develop, engage, retain our people.
- We believe in ownership; this means you own the complete employee lifecycle for the business areas you partner with
- You will be a liaison between the business and HR to ensure sound, consistent processes, procedures, and initiatives
- You will act as a change agent to ensure smooth adoption and clear communication with employees
- You will offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution, provide insightful data to guide decision-making, and recommend proactive solutions
- You will solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines
- You will provide expertise in the following areas: distributed work, recruitment, career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development
- You will build strong partnerships with client groups at all levels
- You will maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to the day-to-day management of employees, reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant Business Partner experience, preferably supporting distributed
global teams in a fast-paced environment, preferably in e-commerce or Saas
- You have a broad understanding of HRBP practices including organization design, leadership, talent strategy, performance management, change management, and executive relationship building
- You have a deep understanding of US employment law on a federal and state-by-state level
- You have a track record of providing HR advice and solutions to leaders on employee and organizational issues
- Office management experience and administrative support
- Experience in recruitment
- You have demonstrated high levels of integrity
- You have strong influencing skills with employees, managers, and leaders
- You are highly adaptive and proactive to cope in fast-paced, and ever-changing environments
- You have the ability to make timely, effective, principle-based decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related area preferred
Our recruitment process is quite straightforward. We like to keep our interviews very informal, after all this is a great opportunity for both of us to get to know each other better. To ensure effective and efficient recruitment we like to stick to the below defined process. Here's how it works:
Raketech commits to being a discrimination-free and inclusive organisation, people from different backgrounds and with different life experiences make our company more colourful.
Follow the link to learn more about who we are: