We’re on the lookout for an extremely talented Lead Editor to join our Creative Team. The right candidate must be passionate about sports and have knowledge about the casino industry.
As a Lead Editor, you will help oversee a team of editors as they work across several products within multiple different markets. You must help drive, motivate and use the tools at hand to support and coach the team.
If you’re keen for this new challenge, then we would really like to hear from you. Drop us your CV and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for this role.
As ‘Lead Editor’ you are expected to …
- Assist in the managing of team members
- Help motivate, plan and execute content and business strategies
- Be on point for global sports updates, news, events and trends
- Carry out quality assurance exercises to ensure all deliverables are on-brand and reflects each brief correctly
- At times roll up your sleeves & create engaging content
- Supervise projects and provide constructive feedback to various stakeholders
- Evaluate and manage production resources to enhance high productivity and allocations
- Assist in the managing of content distribution, both on and off-site
- Coordinate and execute content requests for B2B client stakeholders
- Use our data to come up with fresh and creative content ideas
- Analyse results and ensure the team KPI’s are achieved
- Pro-actively carry out competitor research and industry analysis
- Carry out content audits to make sure our content is relevant, compliant and up to date
- Ad-hoc duties to support additional business areas
- Fluent in English and any other language, written & verbal
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- An understanding of online sports, casino & cryptocurrency
- Understanding of affiliate marketing model
- Outstanding communication & motivational skills
- Excellent proofreading, editing and copywriting skills
- The ability to stick to deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Team player
- Knowledge Search Engine Optimization
- Knowledge and experience in the iGaming industry is desirable
What happens after you applied?
Our standard recruitment process consists of the following 5 steps.
You don't live in Malta, and don't want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com