Managing Director US
The role is based in the US. Therefore, only applications from US residents will be considered
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Managing Director to control and oversee our business operations, people, and ventures within the US. You will be reporting into the CEO and be part of a global management team working closely with the CEO and other C-Level executives to drive our US business.As Managing Director it is crucial that you have extensive knowledge and understanding of the US online gambling market as well as its legal landscape. The goal is to ensure our US expansion is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives.
What does the role entail?
- Execute Raketech's US business and expansion strategies in close collaboration with Raketech's CEO.
- Transfer Reketech's US strategies into plans and actions to deliver the company's business and growth goals
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with partners, customers, and authorities in the US
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are implemented and communicated all the way throughout the organisation and that they are always followed
- Oversee the company’s operations, financial performance, investments, and other business ventures within the US
- Be a Servant Leader, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Act as the "Face" and public relations representative of the company in the US
- Proven experience as Managing Director or CEO, ideally within the iGaming or gambling industry
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business expansion plans
- Thorough knowledge of the US iGaming and gambling market
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
- The role is based in the US. Therefore, only applications from US residents will be considered
Our recruitment process is quite straightforward. Our interviews are very informal, after all this is a great opportunity for both of us to get to know each other better. To ensure effective and efficient recruitment we generally like to stick to the below defined process. Here's how it works:
Raketech commits to being a discrimination-free and inclusive organisation, people from different backgrounds and with different life experiences make our company more colourful.
Follow the link to learn more about who we are: