Senior Affiliate Manager
Who are we?
Interested in joining our tribe? We don’t blame you. Here at Raketech, we’ve got it all: expertise, vision, purpose, and hunger for growth. Becoming a Raketekker means becoming a crucial part of our mission to become the best iGaming performance partners we can possibly be. Because we care about the talented people who stand behind our accomplishments. We promote a healthy work-life balance because we know that life gets in the way, and we are proud to be paving the way forward with remote-ish work. Our team is made up of diverse individuals who come together from various parts of the world to make sure we are always moving forward and finding new ways to improve in what we do.
A little something before we move on to let you know what the role entails. What do we look for?
Raketech hires the best. But what does it mean to be 'the best'?
- Hunger/Passion to keep on developing
It's not rocket science.
What does the role entail?
- Acquire and build relationships with new publishers.
- Monitor performance, optimise and manage existing publisher partnerships.
- Support in the management and servicing of advertiser relationships
- Understand the advertisers’ user acquisition and provide a consultative service using your industry expertise
- Suggest and implement initiatives for growth.
- Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends and/or changes.
- Ensure all KPI’s, traffic and revenue targets are met or exceeded.
- Proactively build and grow a sales pipeline through calls, emails, meetings, and industry events
- Manage multiple accounts, analyse data and continually strive for increased performance
- Result-driven: must be a driven person with a strong ambition to succeed!!
- Ability and willingness to work out with the usual 9-5 office hours with a ‘go the extra mile’ approach!!
- Solid experience within a sales environment, Account Management and/or Digital Marketing
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of key campaign metrics
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, international and innovative environment
- Fluent in English
- Personal network of gaming affiliates
- Some technical understanding of ad operations and campaign tracking is an advantage
You don't live in Malta, and don't want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com