Senior Publisher Manager
- Acquire and build relationships with new publishers.
- Monitor performance, optimise and manage existing publisher partnerships.
- Support in the management and servicing of advertiser relationships
- Understand the advertisers’ user acquisition and provide a consultative service using your industry expertise
- Suggest and implement initiatives for growth.
- Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends and/or changes.
- Ensure all KPI’s, traffic and revenue targets are met or exceeded.
- Proactively build and grow a sales pipeline through calls, emails, meetings, and industry events
- Manage multiple accounts, analyze data and increase performance
- A strong personal network of gaming affiliates
- Result-driven: must be a driven person with a strong ambition to succeed!!
- Ability and willingness to work out with the usual 9-5 office hours with a ‘go the extra mile’ approach!
- Experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of key campaign metrics
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, international and innovative environment
- Fluent in English
- Some technical understanding of ad operations and campaign tracking is an advantage
What happens after you applied?
Our standard recruitment process consists of the following 5 steps.
You don't live in Malta, and don't want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com