SEO Executive - Japanese Market
- Research, identify and contact publisher websites for link building opportunities.
- Write and send customized, professional outreach communication to publishers.
- Conceptualize topics for guest blog posts and content assets.
- Continually test new outreach communication/methods.
- Successfully land published links for our sites.
- Build and grow relationships with publishers.
- Maintain and grow our own site network which are sites with varying topics with the sole purpose of providing backlinks to our monetary sites.
- Communicate client progress with internal stakeholders.
- Stay current with link building trends and Google algorithm changes.
- Native Japanese speaker
- Working proficiency in English and any other language, both written and verbal
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree or similar in Marketing, Communications or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in link building, SEO, copywriting or blogging experience
- Self-motivated with a strong and proven ability to get things done
- Critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong internet research skills and resourcefulness
- Ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds and professional rank
- Patience and commitment to ensure positive and thorough communication with different stakeholders
- Friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple project at a time
You don't live in Malta, and don't want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com