The SEO Manager role will team up with Commercial Product Leads to optimize websites using SEO knowledge to ranks highly for a wide range of online casinos.
- Define, develop, and execute SEO strategies and tasks to meet aggressive business goals
- Partner with Commercial Product Lead and other internal stakeholders on content strategy and site architecture
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Be the go-to person when it comes to SEO related disciplines on the project
- Conduct keyword research to guide content requirements
- Monitor and analyze the relevant competitive landscape and market trends
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Other ad hoc duties
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations
- Proficiency with relevant SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced Off-Page strategies (link-building)
- Efficient, assertive, data-driven individual who is proactive and an excellent communicator
- Knowledge and experience of iGaming industry
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Team player!
You don't live in Malta, and don't want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com